Wednesday, October 11, 2017

FMS #308

Good evening and happy mid week. This is a quick post 
for FMS sketch # 308. I am happy to say I was selected 
as one of the princesses last challenge! That was a nice
surprise! 


I have been wanting to play with the new Painted Harvest
set from SU! I like the faded/aged look of the flower. 
I used Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Black. 








I noticed this is the 3rd card I've made
with this gingham ribbon...I should probably
put it away now ;)


Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the flower in blue. The gingham ribbon is a great touch and always in style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you JoAnn! I can never have too much gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! I'm still waiting for this yet as I am loving how everyone is using it! Your colours and layering is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete